View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 17
Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!
Re: VISA application

Quote:
Originally Posted by V.Helper View Post
For her visa entry, when was her last visit here? You must understand that visa application must state the reason for coming and what was the reason given for this time round. Whoever did her 1st visa may have state certain reason and whoever did her 2nd visa may have state another reason. It usually require 3 to 6 months before her another entry to Singapore. The best way now for her is "STUDENT PASS". Do check on her documentation submited to ICA, eg(salary on herself or her parent, school cert, bank statement and etc). If you required my help, feel free to drop me a mail.
You are absolutely right on this area. I have encountered once with a visa application. The ICA officer was so sharp and able to differentiate my frd's first application and 2nd application. First application he put relative, 2nd application he put "reason as marry". That officer really interrogate him damn jialat in the interview session. Luckily we were able to convince him.