Old 10-08-2008, 02:45 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Barrett is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: 18 years old nice figure SYT chinese local that deepthroat, Vivian

Aiyah, i see so many people kao pei kao bu about price. No use saying anything because once the wheels of greed start moving, you can be sure the next price jump can even be more than 500. You can't do anything about it just like the ERP - you think OKT TE will give a damn? I think not cos he wants more money - no need to beat about the bush and hide anything. OKT also must earn $$ to do this what, if not do for what? for love meh?

So anyone who wants to book Vivian and pay the price, just pay and enjoy the service without regrets. And service is very subjective too. So FRs can't be all 100% accurate. So the moment u decide to meet the girl there's always a risk that you don't like what you get. Just screw one time then no 2nd time lor.

If anyone buay song TE then don't patronize, just hold the cash in your left hand and jerk off with your right hand lah. I for one decided that no pussy has to worth that much, moreover some of the girls can be XXX dollars with one OKT but much more when she goes under TE. So to date i've never met any of TE's girls.

juz venting a little, seeing the situation in SBF nowadays......