Old 10-07-2008, 09:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
impreza61 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Angeles City (Balibago) Tips

Reminds me of a trip made 2 years ago. Only spent one night there, went to a few pubs. At first went to the bigger ones, can't really recall the names, think they were called doll house, lots of gals inside, some really stunning but as it was my 1st stop, decided to look see look see after pubs too.

Went out and walk up and down the road, ocassionally went into the bars if it caught my fancy to have a drink, and chat with the waitress.

Think I must have walked for at least 2 hrs and went inside one of the smaller bars and there were only 4-5 gals dancing. One of the gals caught my fancy and decided to stay a bit longer. Chatted with the waitress and she arranged for the gal to sit with me. After some chatting, decided to bf her, brought her to supper and back to hotel. Inside my room, she's really sweet, hardly any attitude even though we barely knew each other. The sex was nothing to shout about, but i enjoyed her femeniness (didn't know if I got the correct spelling) which is hardly what we can get from gals in Singapore.

Cuddle up in other's body and slept till early morning. Had anther round before checking out and back to Manila. Gave a some tips b4 leaving, feeling happy and slightly lost coz would have love to spend more time wif her if time permits, but i also know that the longer i spent, the nore entrenched i'll get with her, and who knows i might not want to come back. Think it's really easy to get hooked to girls who are so sweet and obliging.

Still waiting for another opportunity to go Angeles again. If any brudders going, can i join?
Cheers!