View Single Post
Old 25-06-2008, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 23
g_aberlado is one of the Best!g_aberlado is one of the Best!g_aberlado is one of the Best!
Smile Re: What the most daring place u ever make love?

Im not sure if this guy is one of SBF members but I saw him in public the other so daring sia.

It was around 7pm. I was driving to Expo, Changi business district area, to fetch my GF. I thought I will go to one of the park with small roundabout to wait. When I reached there I saw this middle aged mad was standing outside the front passenger side door and was making the humping movement. He wasnt naked pants still intact. My headlights was on then I stopped the car to look at him. He was banging a someone. He saw me but he couldnt care less continue banging. A few cars drove by and he still continued doing it. I decided to drive by and have a look. I saw him standing with the girl assuming doggie position. Damn she looks so young and sexy. If only I'm not waiting for my GF I would have hop in his car at the driver and shove my dick in her mouth.
Damn!!!!

If you are one of the SBF members, please tell us who you are and who is that girl? FL? Share contact please, hahaha LOL.