View Single Post
Old 17-06-2008, 07:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 20
goodmoney deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygoodmoney deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Massage with CIM

Thanks to Bro Raging88 for sharing the contact.
1st look- Auntie but pleasant looking. Very hygenic becoz went to wash hand before start the massage and also wash up after 1st session.
Strip into bra and panties for the massage session, which is a plus point. massage so-so only but can tel that she is trying to make it an enjoyable session. After massage proceed with the main dish, cap and BJ before start to ride her. Quite tight and horny, becoz can hear the watery sound when penetrating her. The condom was damn wet and her moans are really a turn-on because very natural. Finished the 1st round, rest awhile and she starts to stimulates me again. Within seconds my little bro is up and rising again. Started the 2nd round which took abit longer and eventually finished her in doggie. Think she really likes doggie becoz her pussy was wetter then b4.
Overall a very satisfactory session even thought she is not a looker. 2 rounds in 45mins. just imagine! I feel young again. haha
Damage: $60 + tips + room charge