View Single Post
Old 27-05-2008, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1045 / Power: 17
SirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud of
Re: oriental tcm at CLUB ST

I've tried Zoe, Anna and Julie (in order of good to least good, though even Julie was ok)

All acceptable looks, though look like in their 30's.

Strictly speaking there is no hanky panky, but with Julie, there were mixed signals. When she was massaaging my arm and hand, she held my hand so close to her tummy area that my fingers were actually touching her tummy and bottom of her bra and I'm sure she could feel my fingers touching there. She didnt move back to give space. I never asked for special, but I wonder....

Out of the 3 girls, I felt Zoe best massager, but bit cool. Anna and Julie friendly, Anna a bit more friendly and prettier than Julie.

But they have so many girls there I want to try others, especially prettier and boobalicious ones

I also did specifically ask for younger girls, that's how I got Anna. She looks like maybe 29-32 imho.