Old 11-05-2008, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 18
hhdark00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Good Old Memories

At the end of the 1st day work, l mustered my courage to ask from melissa her hp no. Melissa, can l have ur no, so anything l can contact wif u. She smiled and say ur hp pls? Then she key in her number into my hp. Nah, my no. Anything feel free to call or sms me.

Me: So now where u going? Home?

Melissa: Ya, where u stay?

Me: hougang

Melissa: l staying at pasir ris.

Me: Why not we go had sumtinz and then l walk you home?

Melissa look at me for a while and nodded her head. Ahhh, more time for me to understand her and chat wif her. For some reason, melissa attracted me. Her bubbly character and her that cute smile had already mesermized me. Me and Melissa settle at a nearby macdonald and we tuck in our food and chit chatting. For 1 week, me and melissa were always going to work together, do things together, chatting wif each other. I find my life to be more interestin and l am always looking forward to work coz l know l can get to mingle around with her.

On the 2nd week, melissa invited me to her home. She led me to her bedroom. Melissa bed room is like a tropical girl room. She seems to be a lover of hello kitty with a lot of hello kitty decorations. She sat beside me on the bed, and smiled at me. l asked her, why u smiled until so , she spoke softly, l like the way u are. You look dark and handsome. I blushed after listening to her compliments and l faced towards her, you look pretty as well, melissa, with one of my hands fondling her left leg. She smiled and soon both of us were frenching with one another. Her boobs were great. Very big and soft. And off, l pushed her down to the bed. Took off her clothes. And began to lick and nibble at her lovely boobs.
Ahh!!! She moan softly with both of her hands stroking my head. Really buay tahan le, l took off my pants and clothes. Rushed to my wallet for the cd.

She smiled at me say “u always go out make love with girls? “ l say no, specially prepared becos l noe l am coming to your house. She smiled at me and asked me to giv her the condom. She used her mouth to help me put on my cd, and slowly giv me a blowjob. Oh mind, The Blowjob is really heavenly as melissa slowly take my rod and using her saliva slowly licking all over it. I too want her pussy. So we were soon in 69 positions.

Out of the sudden, there is some noise outside the room. To be continued...