Old 10-05-2008, 02:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
CheongStar2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Angeles City (Balibago) Tips

Brothers Ah_Hia and ProfessorOokami thanks very much for having upped my points.

Bro Ah_Hia you are right. I guessed i messed up the names of the places. It should be HoneyKos and not HoneyPot. Sorry dude... too much cheonging... i guess i could only think of the HoneyPot... Ah...ha...

I had recently been to Clarke with a friend of mine and i pointed out the corrections made by Bro Ah_Hia to my friend. My friend remarked that Bro Ah_Hia must be a regular at Clarke cause you seem to know the place in such great details.

I am planning another trip soon. So there will be more reports wheeling in.

In the meanwhile lets continue with our discussions..

Quote:
U can interview them till the cows come home and even then some might still run right after the first screw. Trust me. Been there done that.
U just gotta accept it and move along rather than sulk and keep up a fuss.
Look on the bright side, u can grab another pussy ! Hehehe.

I guess you are right again. Cause there was this occassion when i BFd 2 SYTS from Gentlemans Club. I BFd them around 7pm but asked them to hang around at the pub. I said that id be back at 11pm to pick them up. At 11pm i picked them up, went to a 7-11 nearby bought quite a few alcoholic drinks went back to my room. Up in the room we had drinks and spoke till about 2 am. At tht time one of them requested that she go to the 7-11 to buy herself a pack of cigarrettes. And i said ok since it was close by. I waited and waited and do you know when she returned? She got back at 330am in the morning. I was fuming mad. However i did not want to ruin the night. So i spoke to her asked her what happened and geez she had a sob story to tell that ran till 445am in the morning and which point i had no choice but to sleep. I was so darn frickin sleepy. She asked "do you want me to change? into my bday suit" I said well yes why not? And then she remarked well its that time of the month you see... I was irritated again. And asked her to leave at that time itself. And do you know? She was darn frickin happy to be let off????

Again i agree that Clickability is important. If you think the girl has attitude or says that she cant do this or that then you may want to give her a miss. But if the girl clicks with you then i can assure you that you will genuinely have a heaven of a time.

Quote:
U should just have asked him to turn around and bring u back to the airport cuz the promised rate was 200p. Never give in to them even though it is only 50p.

Hmmm i did not realise that i could have asked the cab guy to drop me back at the airport. This time around i am gonna be wiser for that.

Quote:
When we reached the destination he asked us for a TIP.

Tell him "Tips are given not requested" with a big

Another interesting thing i wanted to share was my experience with giving the SYT the entire BF as a tip with an additional small tip rather than BF her.

To my strange luck, i found that this worked only with 2 SYTS. The rest insisted tht i BF them. I dunno why they wanted it that way. IF i had given them the entire BF as a tip plus an additional small tip would they not have been the better for it? Well they did not want it that way?

I also noticed that you cant BF an SYT if her shift is over. I experienced this at Crazy Horse where the mamasan insisted tht i could not BF the cherry SYT that i was keen on. However i managed to establish contact with the cherry SYT and then made a private arrangement which she was happy with.

I was supposed to report on the Nasty Duck. Certain parts of this bar tend to be extremely smoky, so if you are sitting for long hours then this is not a good place for you. I visited the place a few times and noticed they had quite a few decent SYTS down there. But then again they also had a handful of CMIS there too

My next review will be on Foxies....