View Single Post
Old 09-01-2008, 09:07 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about STD ( with pictures)

Urinary tract infection (UTI)

Self-care
Urinary tract infection (UTI) - MayoClinic.com

UTIs can be painful, but you can take steps to ease your discomfort until antibiotics clear the infection. Follow these tips:

* Drink plenty of fluids. Drinking plenty of water dilutes your urine and may help flush out bacteria. Avoid coffee, alcohol, and soft drinks containing citrus juices and caffeine until your infection has cleared. They can irritate your bladder and tend to aggravate your frequent or urgent need to urinate.
* Use a heating pad. Sometimes a heating pad placed over the abdomen can help minimize feelings of bladder pressure or pain.

If you have recurrent bladder infections, let your doctor know. Together you can determine a strategy to reduce recurrences and the discomfort UTIs can bring.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here