View Single Post
Old 24-12-2007, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 17
tissuebox is one of the Best!tissuebox is one of the Best!tissuebox is one of the Best!tissuebox is one of the Best!
Re: cheap sexual performance drugs in geylang..

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_yet_horny View Post
Bro, I share my experience with u..

One of my customer in Batam pass me a pill that his supplier in Shanghai got for him.. Its a capsule made from Deer penis, Ginseng and some other chinese herbs.. I had the pill for a out few weeks contemplating to try it out.. So finally I put it in my pocket on a working day and hope to pop it in office if I am going for some ECA in between office hours.

So just before my board meeting with the top brass, I pop it and went in for a meeting.. 10 to 15 mins later.. the kick came..

My face blushed as if I had just bottoms up a 1/2 yard beer and my heart beat went racing as if I just completed my 100m dash.. My vision blurred and I could hear some sharp frequency squeching.. OMG!! I thought I was going to die..NBCB.. In my head, I was cursing and swearing.. Nothing from the meeting gets into my head.. For a good 20 to 30mins.. I was in a half Zombie state.. Suddenly, the blood rush came.. I could feel my didi struggling to stand up.. Under the cover of the meeting tabel, I put my hands into my pocket and adjusted my didi.. with just a stroke, the response was great.. My didi erected at his full mast..

The meeting went on as well as my didi.. My concerntration is no longer in the meeting and started to fantasize about the "ECA" that follows after this meeting..

The pill was good.. It made me lasted the whole day.. That day, I went to GL Cat150 at about 2pm (after meeting and lunch) follow by TN at TC.. At night, I manage to give OC another round..

However, I think thats enough for me.. the prelude was scary.. I think bros with weak health should refrain from taking such unprescribed drugs..
Any chance of sharing the brand or name of this pill? maybe can get my friend to help me bring it back from shanghai because he always travel there for biz. Thanks.