Old 10-12-2007, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Dirty Bug deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Yesterday, decide to go PW after dinner with 2 friends. CAB fare from Lot10 to that place cost us RM12, damn expensive.
Step down to PW and look for place to sit... damn, all full with uncles and if I am not wrong, there were at least 300 PRC with 95% Dino.
stand at a corner and look around. manage to see one SYT, perform some eye contact and she came over, ask her price and etc...
same price RM100 but I demand to go my hotel. she agree... cool.. but told me without CD and need to get one. so we walk from lot10 to
7-11 near starhill... kind of good GFE, holding me like dating get CD and walk back to hotel, take bath, a bit chit chat
Catbath, no BJ, straight missionary. my phone rang, damn didi down. continue with missionary and another call from my friend coz
he is coming back from PW with another SYT (borrow CD) haiii... didi down again.. with 20 mins of doggy, cowgirl and finally release
ask her to go bac herself with RM20 tips and cab return fare. Saw my friend SYT is real cute.. Will try bro Dekuip contact today or tomorrow.

Name: Wang Peng Nin
Face: 6/10
body: 0/10 ( no boobs, as flat as KLIA)
GFE: 6/10
HJ: 1/10
BJ: no
DATY: Yes, but I dont do that
WIR: No

DB