View Single Post
Old 08-12-2007, 10:28 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Yesterday RTF Xiao Ni, like my 1st time i will keep it a short FR again.

I start to like her more coz like our 1st time she is again damn cool, din talked much even i use my skill to sweet talk her like u are so far my best 老婆.. she keep her cool face and react with: crazy, i'm not ur 老婆, you have so many 老婆! Must say compare with the 1st time.. her GFE increase by 2.. last time i gave 0.0 and now at least got 2/10.

This ger really good with service, like bro GD said... just lay there and let her service u. Today her best part is catbath.. i did enjoyed very much. usually the catbath is not my favorite, sometimes i did asked gers to skip it.. but XN's catbath dunno why made me feel shiok.

I also found out when she do her stunt bj part, dont grap her neh neh.. she will straight stop it.. ma hai, today i made the same mistake again!

Ok lah.. will not reveal too much and let bros try it them self. Here are her states:

Ger: PRC
Name: Xiao Ni

Look: 7/10
Boobs: 7/10 Actually i dont care about boobs, have can liao.
Body: 7/10 Slim and tall.. i think she is 1.7m tall

Fingering: I din tried
Painting: I din tried also

Catbath: 8.5/10 use warm and cold water
BJ: 7/10 again use warm and cold water
FJ: 6.5/10 could be higher, it's my fault coz enjoyed so much from her catbath and BJ till FJ.. i chin chai fark only.

GFE: 2/10 I promised my next visit to her i will work on this to at least 5/10
RTF: Ofcoz and not once but many times to come

Damage: RM100

Sorry to say i just started with PRC cheonging 2 months ago, please allow me to learn from PRC shifu's here.

Xiao Ni, very cool PRC