Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
JuanL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry Re: Beijing Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by king6788 View Post
On my way back to the lounge, I saw quite a few attractive girls, and decided that I had come on a busy night and all the good girls were gone when I had my viewing. After resting for about twenty minutes, decided to take another chance. I asked to go to the viewing room again. This time a couple of very hot girls. Decided on #21. It was heaven. She was far more skilled than the first girl. Did everything, including fire & ice BBBJ, very long AR, spinning BBBJ on infamous velvet rope, more BBBJ, tight pussy, very accomodative. She's 21, been working there for only 2 weeks, and a very very nice girl who is willing to please. I went there 3 nights in 5 days to look for her. If I lived in Shanghai, I would seriously think about pursuing her haha. She's a sweet girl, so please treat her nice!! Damage: $550 RMB the first time I got her, since it was my 2nd girl for the night. Otherwise, $750 RMB. If you go in before 7 pm, it's $650.

Looks: 9/10 (sharp features, kind of plain looking but very attractive)
Body: 8.5/10 (smooth, slim body, with nice little perky boobs (A-B cup). one thing I do want to point out is that she does not shave her armpits. usually, i would be grossed out, but since i loved everything else about her and she's naturally not very hairy to begin with, it wasn't a huge deal. otherwise, would have rated her body 9.5/10.)
Height: 165 (estimate)
Weight: 50 kg (estimate)
BBBJ: 9/10
Are you an OKT? I recall reading a similar FR either at here or ISG forum under Shanghai thread. Come on, if you want to cut and paste something change some of the words and check the details. This is a Beijing thread NOT Shanghai thread.