View Single Post
Old 05-11-2007, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Dedicated to BKK's a-go-go recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by tOmAski33 View Post
Thanks for the info Bro.
Cos when i went Silom sightseeing i saw some bars by the small lane with big big neon lightnings (Quite like Soi 23)
wondering are those a-go-go bars too??
(Not to 4get to mention saw many ladyboys selling things in the day)

Yes and no regarding the bars in the small lane with big neon lights.
Yes, these are mostly open air bars with some hostess.
Yes, there are bars in shops beside these open air bars, some are aggs, have pool tables but the more popular aggs in patty pong are located on both sides of the street where the night market is.
Please remember that the smaller bars are drinking establishment with pu yings for ST in nearby ST hotels.
Got thirsty once while walking to Sala Deang BTS from hotel in Silom, passed by that lane. It was 1.30 pm. Went into a very small bar ( forgot the name ), had a happy hour Heineken. Damn cooling and tasted great. Then, i noticed that 10 pu yings sat in a row behind a counter and were looking at me !!!.

Eh ?. What's this ?. I wondered. Not an agg, nor a soapy massage, nor an open air bar with just hostess. It was a mixture of drinking bar and "Chicken farm" liked those small bars in Hat Yai and those small bars along the dirt road near Grand Hotel in Sungai Golok ( place which i frequent way too much in my younger days ).

Girl detached herself from the counter and sat on stool next to me. Another came. Me now sandwiched !. I did not raba them, it was the other way round. Small talk between us. Me drank another beer. Discussed about situation with eager, happy, easy going older mamasan. The price was 1,200thb for 2 beers, 2 LDs, ST for 1 girl. Girl then lead me along the road to a dingy ST hotel. Room was 200 THB, mirrors on the walls and in the ceiling !!!.

That was my last bonk in Patty Pong area. I usually avoid that place and stick to SC and NEP.