Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Fenolix is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: ❤️Myla 23yo🇲🇾 34C Tall Slim Busty Fair Fitness Model❤️

write my FR for this gem

chance upon the posting can see the girl has good looks and good figure so decided to msg the OKT and ask if can CIM, the CIM cost $100 but i still decided to go ahead

location was central and conveniently located near MRT.

once i open the door, i was simply shock by the sight of the gem. Myla has ard 70-80% resemblance to local actress he ying ying, the most similar part was her mouth and when she smile. i asked if any1 said she looked like he ying ying and she dunno who she is and googled. by then i tink she did agree the resemblance

myla is new to the field and is kind of shy at first. i thick-skinnly asked her to help me shower and she agree wo hesitation. she strip naked in frt of me, her figure is almost top notch, no belly fat, nicely shaped boobs and butt. during the shower i keep looking at her but she is still quite shy and always looking in another direction and avoiding eye contact. As our conversation strikes up, she warmed up to me slightly. ( of coz i crack some lame jokes)

The only down side of her being new as her bbbj isn't superb, but she is willing to put in effort and never complain of being tired. Other than that she is accommodating to trying various position without complaint. Her character is incline to more a quiet person but willing to put in effort in BBBJ as i opted for CIM. i personally find her mouth very attractive as i ask her to smile more after the deed

i will rank the overall experience as a 9/10 and will RTF if schedule allow.