View Single Post
Old 21-05-2024, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civichevy View Post
Part 2 continued…

I tried booking Dan Dan after so many bros here have positive FRs. Was initially ignored. Later I tried calling them she replied say I have no records. Like wth, is there more than 1 database group they have to check?

So I quickly text Tong Tong and ask for her help again to add me into their chat again. She has a heart of gold, very accommodating and generous to help. She asked if I have booked her before (which I said I did), and she proceeded to send my number to their group chat again. All of this she didnt need to bother, she could have just ignored this desperado. But she did, bless her

So anyway, after she sent my number, Dan Dan said ok, I checked out. Damn power, this green card. Tong Tong is really a gem, does not prioritize $$$, not clock water etc, worth supporting her more

Just wanted to reshare my post from before in case any bros here are lurking and reading the forum but cannot find the entry in. Here you go.
You also quite thick skin to ask TT help again.
You didn't get TT's wechat?

I think it had been mentioned before the ladies have a bundle of DBs.
Even I myself also hit a wall on certain new MLs.
Anyway, it doesn't bother me. No reply, I just move on.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;