View Single Post
Old 15-05-2024, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1095 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Re: Virgin colleague

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackenFantasy View Post
thanks, pls keep them coming
Thanks for the support bro, next post coming up

Me (T): You never sweat and got wet under this hot sun meh? I'm already feeling a bit wet liao.

V: Oh that kind of wet.. I thought what.

T: What sia.. Don't think of something else ah I'm getting married.

V: Okay la like what you all say, got goalkeeper still can score one what.

In my mind, I was thinking what have we guys done to her, felt like we're corrupting a xmm.

Both of us were tasked to organise the next team bonding activity, and it was a chalet. So there's the usual BBQ, and drinks.. alcoholic drinks of course. I opted out of drinking alcohol along with her, but she told me to keep it a secret that she could actually drink and hold her liquor since she didn't want to get drunk.

I respected that and played console games with her after BBQ. The only reason why we didn't drink with the rest of the colleagues is because they drank mostly hard liquor, think of whiskey, martell, sake, etc.

The night went out and most of the colleagues left since they had to return to their families, leaving us younger kids at the chalet. By 2am, only V and I were left, and we slept in different rooms.

Or so I thought, until I felt someone snuggling up to me at 5am..