View Single Post
Old 12-05-2024, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 9
blitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Massage along Changi road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firemountain View Post
Not sure if you kena bait and switch as when she first started working there, cos there were some cases when I called to make booking for sunny, some other masseuse while working as counter temporarily actually told me there’s no sunny.. despite me repeatedly saying Sunny doubting my pronunciation and tried to pass off recommending other ladies to me. But anyway that only happened when she first started working there. If you have seen her latest photo in their Facebook she looks exactly like that. I have also seen her outside the shop clearly in broad daylight a couple of times, and she is mid twenties young, tall slim and chio.

Bear in mind that she’s actually 1.68/1.69 tall and at least d cups, chio enough for me to be smitten by her. She’s also actually not Chinese 汉族 but minority ethnic.

No super happy but only basic happy at current standard rate. Gotta respect her boundaries.
Regular customer at this shop for many years. Surprised that it could potentially be a bait and switch. Maybe the new counter staff do this at other shops before and brought along this practice. Before the massage I saw the lady massaging me had a square face, different from photo. But when I finished the massage and after shower I opened the door, I noticed that the lady holding the cup of water for me had a sharp chin, similar to the Sunny in the shop's photo.

Heard that for extras other than basic happy she is asking for 1B and it's not even the full deal. Guess I didn't miss out much.