View Single Post
Old 11-05-2024, 08:18 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 1
jhoho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjhoho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjhoho is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Possible to befriend and fall for an FL?

I respect these working ladies/ WL, I don't think it is the best avenue for finding love though. I think men in general want to protect and provide, which is what we men are predisposed to and nothing wrong with that. The landmine is triggered when men tries to save the girls from this "line of work" The girls did not ask to be saved, and if they do, they would not ask a paying customer that is there to bonk them and enjoy their body. The ones that would go out with a customer is a confused lady, the likelihood of things eventually going wrong is pretty damn high. Please go to other avenues to find a wife / girlfriend. Somewhere that has nothing to do with transactional bonking.

I am not trying to stop you guys, just my 2 cents and the same message that Sam the forum owner has been saying for ages. Although I would use the term working ladies rather than whores. Please respect their choice by paying them for their services and be nice and courteous to them. I think that is the best we can do for these working ladies. As for saving them, there are so many organization that is trying to reach out to them, let them do their jobs.