Thread: NZ Spa
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2024, 01:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 17
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbybastard View Post
Actually i am on the fence in this issue. I get your concern and agree with you. But at the same time they also need to run a businees. Imagine if throngs of 30-40 people just come in and out just to look-look see-see the girls then claim not suitable and walk out. I don't think as a business you will allow that if you were in his shoes, no?
If the goods are good and fresh there is no need to be afraid of not having customers. I am not so free to go all the way there just to see with no intention of patronising. Well at least the spa is upfront that it will charge if a customer can’t find a suitable girl. I think it’s uncompetitive but it’s their business and not for me to comment. I will just vote with my wallet and patronise another shop.