View Single Post
Old 02-05-2024, 09:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 586 / Power: 11
warrior2013 is a name known to allwarrior2013 is a name known to allwarrior2013 is a name known to allwarrior2013 is a name known to allwarrior2013 is a name known to allwarrior2013 is a name known to all
Re: Why do MLs suddenly accept Raw?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarNut View Post
Thank all bros for your thoughts and inputs. Ok the next question is, there was once the ML told me to shoot inside because it’s her safe day. Wah both my big and small headi sensory overload sia, but of course the shock woke me up and small head didn’t give in. In this case, I really don’t know what she trying to achieve, but this is a clear line that I would not cross. MLs also got big head and small head is it ? HAHAHA
Shes comfy enough to let u creampie ( unload inside ) her thats all. Shes taken precautionary measure in terms of her biological clock timing. Its also unlikely that she wants u to impregnate her in other circumstances, even if she wants a robert and the dads not u dna check will already show the truth so she wun be so dumb. Just enjoy ur good affinity with her and dun think so much. Shes human with feelings too and she finds comfort and relatedness to u. Remember not to sink too deep.