View Single Post
Old 01-05-2024, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 22
colinkok deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycolinkok deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Random story time

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamAStoryTeller View Post
Their frenzied coupling, fueled by the thrill of their semi-public location, was a stark contrast to the slow, sensual love they had made earlier in the night. D's hands gripped Kitty's waist tightly, his fingers leaving small crescent-shaped marks on her soft, supple flesh. He thrust into her with a wild abandon, their bodies colliding with a primal urgency.

Kitty clung to D, her nails digging into his shoulders as she wrapped her legs around him, pulling him deeper with each forceful thrust. The car rocked gently on its suspension, the windows beginning to fog with their heated breaths. Their passionate grunts and moans filled the confined space, the intensity of their lovemaking threatening to push them both over the edge.

Suddenly aware of their surroundings and not wanting to dirty D's car, Kitty gasped out a breathless proposal. "Let me finish you with my mouth," she panted, her eyes filled with lustful determination.

Their movements briefly slowed as D nodded his agreement, his face contorted with the effort of holding back his impending climax. Quickly, they changed positions, Kitty sliding down D's body to kneel between his legs, her eager mouth hovering just above his throbbing cock.

As D felt his orgasm building, he gave a guttural moan, signaling to Kitty that he was on the brink. In an instant, she engulfed him, her warm, wet mouth enveloping his length. Her tongue swirled around the head, teasing and coaxing every last drop of pleasure from him.

D's body tensed, his hips bucking involuntarily as his climax hit him with an almost overwhelming intensity. Kitty's lips remained firmly wrapped around him, her throat working to swallow his release as he filled her mouth. She eagerly consumed every drop, the taste of him intoxicating and satisfying her on a primal level.

With a satisfied grin, Kitty released D's now softening cock from her mouth, her eyes locked onto his as she thanked him for her delectable treat. "Thank you for my meal," she whispered, her voice husky and filled with satisfaction.

I read a story full of lust during the day. Hahaha, it seems I read at the wrong time because I was at the office