View Single Post
Old 30-04-2024, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1764 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbgame View Post
Concur concur concur.

MR for ML Baozi (38D) SLG.

Tldr; can go if keen to fondle/hug a natural 38D bbsyt. Rest of service are in vanilla condition.

My experience as follow:
Living room is reeked… with all the towels drying indoor due to rainy weather… so smell beware.

SYT, definitely vanilla max. Received vanilla sop. Looks better in person than in photos. I like her look. Did a relaxing massage with good strength and some elbow kneading. Semi-nude, with a pair of natural 38D, and sensitive nipples that harden upon every fondle. Hj has no pattern but is sincere and accommodating and lasts over 30mins without complaint. Some gfe after chat, flirt, hug. Can chat quite a bit, showing me some of her travel photos. Bubbly person when open up. Overall, new and green, and very conservative on playability. Rtm? Might be worth waiting a few months for her to get seasoned before considering.

FAQ. What is vanilla sop? (imo) namely simple massage, semi-nude with no pattern hj, restrictive (no zhut, no kiss, no rub, no boobjob, no blowjob, no topup), a time watcher.

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/bao-zi-massage/
@ derrickboy
First look w/o makeup (1st customer of the day) gave me a little shock, looks like your avatar. Haha Go see her video at slg.

But after makeup, she becum a pretty syt.
Agree with above, looks better than photos, can flirt, but sensual so green.

* Be extra careful of the steps in the bathroom *

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远