Old 30-04-2024, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
patelboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Nuru massage in bangkok latest

Stumbled upon Awesome 999 nuru near Asok. It's blocks away from Aya and Kokoro (in between the two, in fact).

Love the design outside. Flashy, modern, cool. What I don't like is you don't get a lineup. Choose a girl from the iPad. I picked Jinny who is tall (1.7m), fake tits, flat butt, but very bubbly personality. To be honest, I thought she might have been a post-op when I saw her. Pretty but her face is a bit wide. The vagina seemed fine and her bj skills were kind of mediocre so I'm on the fence about whether or not she was a natural lady. Maybe these shops don't hire post-ops and I just wasn't in love with her look. I wanted a tall girl this time and got one but maybe that just increased the chances she'd have manlier features lol.

Anyways, onto my review.

Paid for the 40 minute session because I was pressed for time. 2200 baht. It includes their "bubble chair service" which seemed cool and was a nice nuru experience as well. The rooms were clean enough and the service was acceptable. I'd go back but I'd pick a younger, cuter girl next time.

She was very flattering to start, making cute noises and playfully touching me even before I undressed. We showered, rinsed with mouthwash, and then she sat me down on the bubble chair. There, she oiled both of us up and started riding me up and down (no penetration). I like the experience of sitting up. You see more versus the nuru inflatable mattresses. We moved onto the bed where she capped me and then rode cowgirl (on her knees then switched to squatting). I moved her into missionary then doggy where I put a thumb in her ass. That's usually how I can cum. We finished, she giggled and continued to make cute noises and complement me. Then washed us both up and that was it.

At this age, 40 minutes is just enough time to cum. Although I do fancy longer sessions (2 hrs) where you can cuddle, chat, and enjoy their company a bit but I just wanted to try something different so for 2200 baht it was decent.

Fun fact, Awesome999 is also under the same ownership as Amor888 (on the other side of Asok) and 666class (in Phrom Phong). I've only walked into 666class. Some cute girls but I just wasn't in the mood at that time. I'm not familiar with Amor888. The mamasan said the girls and service level varies widely between locations though