View Single Post
Old 30-04-2024, 09:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 760 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3508 / Power: 2
PeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Massage at Serangoon Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by snake-eater View Post
High playabilty PRC ML at op** cres****

Went hunting for another joint near my workplace along serangoon road. The few joints along the main road like D* v****, ca*** spa all cannot make it. Tried and found them expensive and disappointing. Turned into the moon***** , op** cres**** area across the road and recce for another joint. Came across this one joint (there are a few there) , went in and was assigned A**.

Decent looking ML, small size, and though at first find her not that friendly looking, she soon broke the ice once lights are off. Before the session even begin, she already pulled down my disposable shorts all the way to my knees. Expecting a good time right from the start. Her massage is above standard for sure, and teasing started very early, maybe within the 1st 10 mins. However, just want to share that this ML offers happy, very happy and super happy ending options.. I took only the happy ending but left more than happy for sure. Very high playability, lots of roaming allowed and reasonable tips happily paid.

Interested bro can find her either on wechat or whatsapp at 85449455 . Got her permission to share.
Thanks for sharing.