View Single Post
Old 30-04-2024, 01:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sstsgap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Grace (Galaxyxscorts)

Visited Grace in the evening, she is a gem, pretier IRL, very bubbly and she really made my day after working the whole day, very GFE from the moment she opened the door, we talked a lot of things and joking and tease each other throughout the session.

Boobs: maybe a pair of Ds, natural and very sensitive

BBBJ: was solid, nice and slow

Body: Nice shape, very good for doggie, with big and round butt view before your eyes when doggying her

Pussy: No smell, everytime i paint her, she will bite her lips , her pussy is very wet and tight and sensitive, but need KY due to my tool thinkness, fuck her hard and deep in missionary and doggy, she rod me very well as well, she can take hard and good pounding, her face expression, her genuine moaning and her hands were busy trying to grasp the bedsheet or hold onto the wall, explain that she was enjoying sex too, 1st round took me about 40 mins to shoot because it always take me sometime to shoot, but she never complain, rested and talked with her and o man time flies so fast hahaha, i need to extend for another 1 hour to continue my good time with Grace, we then continue to fuck like rabbit for another 30-35 minues, o man,and we took shower together. Really a good exercise which i hope i can do everyday with her

Kudos to OKT for bringing Grace to our shore, and for a very smooth arrangement with Grace, the only complain i have is squeaky bed hahaha,hope the neighbors dont complain, btw when i walking to Grace room, heard a girl moaned so hard from the next door, must be Gift la, so i stopped and listen for a while before proceeding to Grace room HAHAHA

Please be gentle and take care of her

Last edited by sstsgap; 30-04-2024 at 08:19 PM.