View Single Post
Old 29-04-2024, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 18
clammedshut is one of the Best!clammedshut is one of the Best!clammedshut is one of the Best!
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILWP View Post
Bro, thanks for the detailed FR. Camping to see part 3.

Other bros who have served Mistress Su or other Mistress, pse also provide FR so that we can all benefit...
Thanks, bro. Finishing Part 3 now.

Mistress asked me: "Are you thirsty?" Frankly after all the earlier exertion, I was indeed thirsty and nodded without thinking and looking up at Mistress. She took off her stockings and waved them in front of me, and I instinctively reached for them with my nose. At the back of my mind, I was guessing that a golden shower was incoming, as I indicated that among my interests.

Mistress then threw the pair of stockings aside and picked up a bottle of water. She pointed at the bottle saying, "this is what I will be drinking", before pointing to her crotch saying, "this is what you will be drinking". I quivered with anticipation, as this was what I was looking forward for a long time, to be blessed by the golden shower of a goddess. While I was immersed in my thoughts, Mistress commanded, "Open you mouth, don't waste a drop or you will be punished!"

I hurriedly open my mouth in anticipation, and felt sweet nectar from Mistress flow into my mouth. Mistress controlled the speed of her stream well, ordering me from time to time "Swallow". Experienced brothers will know that while swallowing, one's mouth must be kept open to prevent any spillage. This is also a skill. Because there was some height from Mistress to me, there was some splash on my face and chest. Thankfully, I was skilled enough not to let anything else flow out. After taking a couple of pieces of tissue to wipe herself, Mistress also wiped the liquid off my face and chest gently before ordering me "Eat it", before unceremoniously stuffing them into my mouth.

I pondered if that was possible for some time, but dare not question Mistress and began chewing. It was difficult as the tissue kept absorbing my saliva, and Mistress spat into my mouth to aid me. While I was chewing, I was released from the bed and ordered to kneel before Mistress and lick the soles of her heels.

The tissue remained in my mouth, which Mistress did not mind, but she ordered me that it should not affect my work licking her heels. While I licked every inch of her soles obsequiously, her other foot stepped on my erect penis. She asked me "Do you want to cum?". I nodded, mouth still full of the tissue. She pressed a pair of her sports shoes into my face while rubbing me with her other foot faster and faster. Eventually I came.

I will not belabor the end of the session here, but hope the FR was helpful to anyone considering to get Mistress Su to come to our shores more often.