View Single Post
Old 28-04-2024, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 13
mayati605 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermayati605 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Meili from OneSiam

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?...4#post23265974

Had high expectations after reading the reviews on Telegram but just wauw! Probably the prettiest girl I had in many years. Stunning beauty. And very chatty and friendly. Had an amazing session.

Opened the door in a long white nightie wearing super cute pink Adidas mules. Wearing very nice make up. Just wauw!

Upstairs chatted a bit about what she does and where she's from. Couldn't keep my eyes of her. Undressed and showered. She has a very nice body as pictured. Smooth skin, no tattoos. She has amazing natural boobs. Shower SOP but finished with a nice BBBJ.

Continued on the bed with a very nice sensual catbath followed by a second round of BBBJ. Keeps making eye contact. Very good but not pro level.

Asked to eat her which she allowed. Frenches real soft and slow. No tongue fight but slow and steady. Very genuine. Soft moans when licking her nipples. Proceeded down and got a very good response. Lots of moaning and sounds. Got wet very easily and seemed to enjoy. Beautiful soft innie pussy.

Capped and started missionary. OMG so tight. But very wet so no KY needed. Proper love making while frenching. Lots of moaning, open eyes, biting lips. Not PSE but 200% GFE. Felt so real and genuine. Not funny anymore. Not even in the mood to change positions. Looking at her face and expressions, her sounds, etc. Drove me nuts. I did not last long.

Afterwards cleaned up and cuddled. Such a sweet and beautiful girl. Promised to RTF which I will certainly do.

Summary in numbers:
Body 9
Boobs 10
Face 10
BJ 8
FJ 12
GFE 12