Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 2
RobbyChin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Setzer View Post
Isn't it better that lesser people are going to these luxury massage spas? Otherwise later people will start complaining that singaporeans are spoiling market/ overtipped etc? I would rather they just stay in D1 (myself included)
Not sure that I see your logic, the purpose of this forum is to share mongering info. More productive to share info than to snipe at each other right? Of course, these days most bros here choose to hoarde their info, not like the good old days. But this forum has helped me a lot in the past so I am happy to give back. I myself wouldn’t have known about the Trung Son luxury massage spas if not for another forum.

As for Singaporeans spoiling market/overtipping, so many of SG bros are working in Vietnam, u really think those guys don’t know about these spas? Just not sharing with you & I lor. Doubt that we will tip the balance especially w/ the China bros.

Not fond of the China bros but at least they take care of each other when abroad. I don’t want to be the SG bro that comes here only when he wants to bitch about getting cheated. Everyone has their own comfort zone, I seen some of your D1 posts & they have been helpful so thanks for them.