View Single Post
Old 27-04-2024, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 2
Jazzsinger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJazzsinger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Let's Support Those SPA Whose Entrance Fee Range From $50-$55

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythmic View Post
Very well said bro! Apparently may out there let their small head taking over big head and spoil the market.
Thanks man. At least there are some strong willed bros out there who dare to agree. One must be able to walk away from BS offers.

Bottomline line is, if you get amazing massage, GFE and after service then only paying $ 88 makes 'complete' sense. However, I am completely against those $ 68 oil massage, but will not touch in sensitive areas but at $ 88, they can but the entire massage is crappy, does it make sense. I will still go to a $ 58 divider or curtain place if the massage and tease it (not that I cannot afford $88) so don't get any ideas. Payment of $ 58, 68 or even 88 must come with certain standard and I can get a solid standard at 58 and 68, why do I need to patronize 88 joints.
Some bros feedback that curtain joints have common toilets where cannot washup. I don't agree with this. There are some $58 joints will super spacious toilets and proper amenities. You just need to know the right place to visit. Some may say not at 58/68 joints have fantastic surroundings, but I can also comment that not all 88 joints have awesome massage standard. Ask yourself - what are you looking for.