View Single Post
Old 26-04-2024, 04:27 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2021 / Power: 12
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to make GL better and better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PikaPikaSEA View Post
COVID killed GL. I don't see how it's going to come back. 10 years ago was wild, felt like Sukhumvit or Angeles City or Pattaya. I miss those days.

Now it's just a couple of legal houses. Everywhere else only for makan, and shops run by Banglas.
10 years ago it was wild in the sense there are a lot of Freelancers on the street, this I agree it was really wild. But those days came with many problems, with uncontrolled vice trade on the street there were extortions and murder and injury, those days were messy until the clean sweep. remembered those days, Singaporean ladies dont even dare to go to Geylang fear of being misunderstood as one of the freelancers. I have a few lady friends who were asked "you how much ah" by passer bys.

Maybe we can get better stock not just from China, but maybe from Taiwan and Myanmar. Some parts of Taiwan are still quite poor. But babes from these two countries not on AV list yet

The good ones from China will not come to GL legal brothels, considering how much they can earn in China, and the bad news is, those China babes in their 20s will never want to do extra services like BBBJ or AR. I was in china for my business trips, experienced it. Most in their 20s are expensive and quickie type.