View Single Post
Old 26-04-2024, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 18
clammedshut is one of the Best!clammedshut is one of the Best!clammedshut is one of the Best!
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Part two

After inhaling all that I could from both shoes, Mistress kicked her heels off and commanded, “Open your mouth wide." I immediately opened my mouth as wide as I could, and Mistress inserted all five toes into my mouth. This was the first time a mistress managed to fit in all five, and was only possible because mistress was petite. Nonetheless she kept pushing them in, while constantly telling me to open my mouth wider. At one point I felt that her toes were close to reaching the back of my throat and I gagged. I tried my best to hold it in and accept the throat fucking by her feet as I wanted to please mistress. She noticed my pained expression and commended me for my tolerance.

After 20 minutes of having my mouth treated like a filthy hole by her feet, mistress stood up. She placed one foot on the edge of the bed and ordered me to crawl back and forth between her legs. This was ancient act of humiliation, and it served to remind me of my place below mistress. After being made to crawl back and forth a few times, mistress commanded me to stop midway and then sat on my back. She dangled her legs from my shoulders on either side of my face and commanded me to began crawling with her riding on top of me. I moved forward step by step, carefully and steadily, so as not to risk making mistress falling. Because she was so light, it was not a difficult task. When I reached the wall, I slowly turned around and crawled to the other side. After a few laps up and down the room, mistress told me to stop and to shake my ass instead. Mistress enjoyed riding on me like a human kiddie ride, laughing and teasing me, but I was concentrating on making sure she would not fall through feeling her weight on my back. It was really a test of both physical strength and technique.

Not long after, I began to sweat and my breathing became short. Mistress allowed me a rest by making me to crawl on the bed before lying on it. She then tied my wrists and ankles spreadeagle. I didn't know what mistress was going to do next, so I was a little nervous but even more excited. Mistress climbed up and stood on the bed, looking down at me, like a cat thinking about how to play with her prey. At this time, she began to step on my face with her stockinged feet, sometimes squishing it hard under her feet, and other times with just enough force to make me unable to move. Because my limbs were tied, had no way of dodging, and was just a toy for mistress feet to do whatever they wanted.

Mistress then progressed to trampling on me with both feet. She was very light and I could take it easily. As she walked up and down her human carpet, she paid special attention to step on my face and my dick, which became harder if that was even possible.

After a while, Mistress got tired of stepping on me, and decided to sit on my face instead. I could only feel the softness of her ass pressed up against my nose, as it was pitch black in front of my eyes and I could not breathe at all. Since my hands and feet were tied, Mistress really held my life in her hands (or ass). It was both scary and humiliating which made me very excited. I could only hear Mistress sneer, saying "Look at you, you are such a cheap slut. You get so hard when I sit on your face". I couldn't answer her, only managing to force out a few "hmm..." sounds while nodding. Mistress sat on me with her full weight, and felt my head trying to nod under her. She laughed, "Well, this is very comfortable, keep going! I'll let you out when I’m satisfied." I suddenly felt a sense of despair. I was running out of air, and I thought mistress would soon let me catch a breath, but she suddenly increased the difficulty. I didn't know if I could complete the task without passing out but I had no way to convey it. I had to continue shaking my head, massaging mistress's ass with my nose and face. Knowing that my face was used by mistress as a piece of furniture, I became very excited again. Just when my consciousness was beginning to turn a little fuzzy, Mistress lifted her ass. I instinctively breathed in as much of the precious air as I could. But just as I relaxed, mistress sat down on me again, plunging me back into the terrifying darkness. In this way, mistress repeatedly controlled my breathing, and I struggled for survival again and again. Finally, mistress stood up and looked at me panting with a red face like I had ran a marathon.