View Single Post
Old 24-04-2024, 02:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 14
ravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Post cum polishing + male squirting

Late post as seldom comes to sbf.

Tried BB a few months ago. Prefer to go by the back as the front usually is crowded with uncles staring at who is going into the shop.

Can walk past the curtain while BB is servicing the customer and can see the customer lying down... privacy is not really there. As I was early. I sat on their sofa, which probably is used for foot reflex. Saw spider crawling around the sofa and instead I rather stand than sit down on the chair. The places is old and dated.

Massage by BB is solid and good. She is quite chatty and will tell me about health and etc.

Next is the jg and the cum followed by polishing which really feels like pee is coming out instead.

Overall will not be visiting the place again as privacy is not really there as I dont like the feeling of people walking past and see your massuer massaging your cock.