View Single Post
Old 22-04-2024, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 812 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardrod69 View Post
I will try w*nder spa another day. Went to another Clementi Spa - JE. It’s a curtain joint with shared bathroom. I opted for 1-hour bubble bath for $89. Met with the ML who arrived only about a month. The session consisted of 10 mins hard massage, 20 bubble bath and the remaining time is very happy services for 2B2R.

I must say I left a very happy man and tipped her a little more. She said next time, no need to take the $89 package, take the $50 package can already!

No regrets visiting her.
This JE is a very happy level shop. All viet ml except one prc. Indeed the ml slaughter you Top up 120??

It is true that pay 50 is enough , the ml don't want to do the bubble bath too inconvenient. They just want their tips