View Single Post
Old 15-04-2024, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 787 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5071 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute
Re: One Secret Spa at 466 Upper Serangoon Rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiajunchew View Post
FR for michelle

While researching about which spa to go to and saw michelle picture. visited her 2 times already finally writing this FR for her.

location: this place is secretive, got parking slot but limited ah. there’s is bus available and 1-2m walk from the bus stop. They locked the shop, but when i reached, michelle unlock for me. when she bend down wah her ass shape fucking nice fr rlly want whack that ass. that time she was wearing tight black dress.

the first time i booked i opted for the expensive package, FJ. i dk why i want to take the package but rlly i see her body i want piak her hard bro. i don’t have any fj experience but as a first few timer, i feel damn shiok after fucking her. got lick here and there ah but i feel like not enough HAHAH if i got the money i won’t go for fj because once you shot out that’s the end of the service. i think for my case i got short charge 10-15m bah

the second time i booked i requested for 2XHJ. because i prefer hj honestly because im those kinds that come out too fast. before the massage she tease me abit and start to give me my first shot, after massaging and all the last few mins she give me another shot. all in all i feel damn shuang during that day.

massage wise power bro but i like she know how to press my back. but i don’t go for the massage

money wise:
first time visit FJ (58 + 150)
second time visit 2XHJ (58 + 100 + 30(remove clothes))

pros : big nehneh, can zhut zhut
cons : expensive for me (no income)

feel like trying yoyo/tiffany anyone can share their contact THANKS
Michelle really worth. Can massage can fuck