View Single Post
Old 13-04-2024, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 895 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Sharing my FRs for my BKK trip in no particular order. Will split my FRs into 2 parts. Enjoy!
- Location/FR: Analisa Massage (Got BDSM) - Not into pegging but for some reason I started gaining an interest in mid 2023 when I saw some JAV films of it. One thing I made sure is whether I can stop if my kachng can't tahan and if boom boom is allowed. My lady led me upstairs and I made payment. I washed up while she went to get the toy. I lie down on this table with hole in it. Started with B2B and it was nice seeing her play with my hung 2ic via the mirror. Toward the end of B2B she would spank my ass and rub the hole to tease me. After B2B she put on the strap-on. I would say it's 5-6inch which she said it's the smallest at the moment. I got into missionary and ngl I did not enjoy the strap-on in my ass. It was orgasmic at times but it's not something I want to try again. After pegging I fucked her. Not sure what's the rush but at times she rushed me without making it obvious. Started with cowgirl, missionary then finished in doggy. Anyway I finished and I thought we would shower together but nope. Made small talk and left the place with 30mins remaining. Knn sia.

- Name: Yoye

- Lady: Stated 30yo but should be early 40s. Her boobs are natural Dcups but it's those between soft and hard due to age. A bit on meaty side. Really kena smoked from the photo sia. My initial choice was Sai as she has the dominitrix look but she doesn't do FJ. Anyway, Yoye is also one of my backup.

- Damage: THB2900+THB200 tip. I would suggest just booking 1hr. Maybe she could tell I did not like it so she cut short the pegging? I regretted not telling her to doggy me.

- RTF: Most likely won't. They do provide BDSM services but not sure how good it will be. Anyway, pegging is something I wanted to try and I don't like it.
- Location/FR: Cherry Massage - Last year wanted to visit but learned that they were having renovations so some ladies went to Momoya Massage which I visited. Now 2024 I had the chance to visit CM. Was aiming Chompu as she has the Chinese look but I was told she's not working so I chose Memi. But best part is Memi forgot I booked her so since I'm there I just chose another lady. I saw this young dark skinned girl and chose her. I made payment and we went up. Undressed and we showered together. I noticed she's wearing a "2003" necklace and she said it's year she's born so that makes her 21yo. She also has a bellybutton piercing which turned me on more! The room is good cos the shower area is glass and I sat on the bed and watched her shower with her back toward me.

After shower I lie down on the nuru bed. Her massage isn't great but I could tell she's trying her best. To make things worst my jaws hurt as the pillow area is damn hard. After massage she poured the nuru gel and got to work. Wow, her sliding skills is really out of this world sia. She would go zigzag from my bottom to shoulder area. And feeling her bellybutton piercing turned me on. I think she just shaved few days ago as I could feel her tiny pussy hair. At times she will also lock her arms around mine. I turned and she continued sliding. Wah just hearing her breathe into my ears was damn turned on! Her BBBJ skills were damn good. She really swallowed my 2ic whole and I think she wanted to finish me but I had to control myself from shooting. I told her to stop and we got on the bed. She capped me and cowgirl. Wah she cowgirl me for good 5mins. I even told her to lie down but she refused and continued cowgirling me. She would also make me grab her boobs and when I take my hands off she will put them back. I pulled her closed and started thrusting her. Her cowgirl was damn rough but it felt damn good as the bed and my body shook! I later told her to lie down and missionary her followed by a good 5mins doggy before finishing with 10mins left. We showered and as I waited for her to finish her phone received messages. She has a wallpaper of her playing sports and she told me she play soccer. She's also learning Korean so I'm guessing she's doing this to pay for school fees. She walked me down and I went to get beer.

- Name: Venus

- Lady: She's confirmed 21yo. She has little meat with Acup+, dark slightly suckable nipples and small tummy. There are some stretch marks at thigh/hips area as I'm guessing she lost weight because I also have them. Although her boobs are not big but I like that it's natural and it really suits her. She's dark skinned and she also seems tanned probably from playing soccer. I'm not a fan of dark skinned siambu but it's her "willing to please" attitude that won me over. Fully shaven but hair is growing back. She has the mixture of innocent ahlian look and looks a little Malay too. She said she just started work a few weeks which is probably why her photo isn't on the website yet. I later confirmed on their Twitter that she just started in March. Her English is very basic so best to use Google Translate app. She's definitely the youngest I ever fucked and one of my favourite. I'm guessing she's new in the business so everything is natural and no tattoos yet.

- Damage: THB2600 90mins+THB200 tips

- RTF: Yes. The room they gave me is good. I like that the shower area is glass so you can see the lady shower. If you're brave enough you can also take a quick photo. Maybe I was also scared but part of me just wanted to respect the lady lor. Would be great if there's a mirror to see the Nuru action. Hopefully my next visit they won't screw up my booking again. But if Venus is still there I might book her instead of Chompu. Heck, I will also outcall her.
- Location/FR: Boss Massage - Wanted to book Soda as I visited her last year but was told she's on 2 months holiday. Since I saw Yuri last year I decided to give her a try. I was given a small room which I'm fine. We stripped and showered. Wow her shower damn nice. She would play with my 2ic and also started grinding. I had to resist the urge to shove my 2ic 555. She asked me how many times I want to shoot and I said 2. I lie down and she BBBJ me, capped me and I missionary and doggy her. Maybe cos I shot in the afternoon so I couldn't cum. We stopped and gave me Nuru massage. Her nuru is good as she would AR me and seeing her do it from the mirror was damn shiok. After nuru I turned and she BBBJ me. I asked if can 69 and she got into position. Licking her shaven pussy and ass was damn shiok! She capped me and I doggy her for good 3-5mins and came. She gave me a 10mins massage while we talked. Good thing is her English is good. I also damn heng to catch her as next few days she go hoilday with family up north.

- Name: Yuri

- Lady: Slim lady. Could be early 20s but most likely mid 20s with enhanced Bcups and shaven pussy. Probably one of the better lady at Boss Massage. I'm not a fan of dark skinned girls but wow she's damn chio. Doggy her was damn nice as her ass is round and nicely shaped. I'm guessing she does sports or workout. Can tell she's an introvert. Soda is more wild and Yuri is trying her best.

- Damage: THB2200+THB100 tips 90mins

- RTF: Yes. Will definitely visit again. So far my experiences have been good. Hope my next visit I can engage Soda as she's more wild and will go all out. I might also ask to outcall Soda as she gave me her Line. *Edit: Yuri told me Boss Massage no longer do outcall as stated on website but if visit a few times the papasan/mamasan might allow it.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!

Last edited by StupidCharsiew; 13-04-2024 at 10:54 AM.