Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2024, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 12
valenciasammysa is a Helpful and Caring Samstervalenciasammysa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Nikki SNS

Her photos on the website are already so chio and surprisingly in real person she looks even better. She greet me with her hair tie up and wearing a lingerie which show her nice sexy body.

Tall and slender. Slim in overall and very good curves from every corner of her body with fair smooth skins and a perky big ass. Natural soft C boobs installed with reactived nips.

We proceed with deep and passionate, intense and non stop kind of frenching. French lovers careful not to fall in love

After that, she gave me slow sensual touches in my thigh area in BBBJ then she looked at me and slowly sucked my cock all the way down. It felt so good that push her head slight deeper. No complaints from her at all. Pushed her head up and down till I got satisfied and felt damn hard and shoot all into her mouth.

Clean Shaved and wet hole found underneath, it was easily wet when i play with her clit. No foul smell at all when I try. I had a good time eating, feeling and tasting her.

She is skilful, wild and responsive in bed, proceed to FJ in many positions and she really enjoy it.
At her high point she will omg. Damn satisfying. Her moaning sound and expression really will make you feel like a good driver. Down east watery & slippery, when pump deep can feel from her moaning sexpression she love it & cum.Please dont skip the doggy and reverse cowgirl. Trust me on this. You dont always get to see such nicely shaped ass.

GFE was high as she sure know what a man want and the need. She know how to take good care of the man too.

Good sexperience and I would definitely return to fuck her.