View Single Post
Old 10-04-2024, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 10
superkk is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuperkk is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuperkk is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuperkk is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Anyone of you secretly masturbates in office?

I used to bang one of my exes in her office back in the day and this was back when there wasn't cctv everywhere too so it was ''easier''.

We would send each other sexy texts, pictures or short clips throughout the day just to see which one of us will get too horny and need to find a way for ''release'' while still at work.

I sneaked to her office a few times on the pretense of bringing her dinner to get past the security.

When I reach there, we will end up fucking a few times before actually having dinner. Too many times we only left the office after 10 pm so it is better if it was a Friday night so we won't have a hangover at work the next day.

I remember she sending me pics and videos of her masturbating in her office after her colleagues went for lunch. The hottest part was when she recorded herself having an orgasm.

The hardest part of this whole exercise is not get up and walk to the toilet with a bulging hard on threatening to burst out of my pants. I had to wait till I am at least half erect before heading out and blowing a big load at the toilet stall door later.