View Single Post
Old 07-04-2024, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
The squad depth will be immense for the remaining 8 finals.
Ya, especially when if you look at our fixture list, we will be playing friday and sunday in our coming matches. 2.5 days between matches. Not enough time to rest so we really need to rotate our squad.

This Friday 3 am face Atalanta at home, then Sunday 9 pm face a fast running Crystal Palace at home. Next Friday 3 am face Atalanta away, then Sunday 11.30 pm face Fulham away.

The interesting thing is to see how Atalanta approaches the matches with us. They are 6th in the Italian league and has a decent chance of qualifying for the CL next season via a top 4 league finish. Will they commit their best players for the quarter finals? Especially if they are trailing by 2 to 3 goals after the first leg.