View Single Post
Old 31-03-2024, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1934 / Power: 17
Fiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by L00k View Post
Cant really say meaty because she got big bone wide shoulders. There is also other ML like Sweety also have big body frame
but Sweety is a bit more meaty which for me is damm nice to hug. Slim ones doesn't have the same feel when hugging.
MHT' body is considered proportionate and definitely not fat. She has right meat at right places and is nice to hug from front and behind. Amei's body is like a toned body like Love so it's not nice to hug. If she has Amei's wildness during sensual, it will be difficult to book her.

Can see that some bros have invested heavily on her with branded gifts.

Just tried MHT's service a few days ago out of curiosity. Shall give some ratings since some bros are keen to see more MRs on her.

Looks: 8 Same as pics. No makeup but still looks gd to me...innocent looks like Vivian Hsu (when young)
Body: 8 Tall, fair and proportionate
Boobs: 8 Natural and big but too bad no zhut zhut
Massage: 7.5 got the right massage techniques and her back stepping massage is quite gd too
Sensual: I like her type of sensual especially when her face was close to me
GFE: 8 can click with her
Kiss: Depends on ur chemistry with her
Hj: 8 cos she was accommodative to my requirements
RTM: Yes

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/mian-hua-tang-massage/

Last edited by Javabeans; 03-04-2024 at 09:53 PM.