View Single Post
Old 28-03-2024, 06:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 804 / Power: 4
Cecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to behold
Re: Taking care of FIL

Part 5, life with FIL .

As we reach home, we sat down to discuss hubby posting…
Hubby : Dad, I will be posting to China Shenzhen in about 2 months time, after all had been finalised, I will get payroll to bank in my allowance of $2k to Yvonne bank account..
As usual I can take home leave after one year, Dad please look after my wife ya.
FIL : Son, no worry, she is in good hand

Knn, in your good body…

Me : Dear, I love you, do call back when you are free

FIL : It's very expensive to call, just drop a airmail will do.

“ During our time, there's no email nor handphone, only land line telephone, and every telephones call is very expensive, it could run up to few hundreds for a few minutes of call…there's only a letter- airmail, which is a piece of paper, where you could write whatever..and fold accordingly to the dotted line and glued all folds, it just looks like ordinary envelope with the word Air- Mail at one corner”

—--------------------------------------------------

So every week, hubby could bring me out to relax, sometimes on the beach at changi, other times he will bring me to Bird's park, botanic garden, beach rd - Ellenborough street for supper, Katong beach, near Fort rd,( which is now Marine Parade)

We had our daily morning sex in the shower and BJ him before he goes to work..of cos that's before his breakfast..
I had been swallowing his sperm everyday..

Two months had pass quickly, I don't have any encounter with FIL, much to my relief..

On the day of hubby departure, we woke up at 4am.. have our breakfast prepare by FIL..
W we have to leave by 5am as his flight is 7am at Paya Lebar Airport.
Dad drove us to the airport, as hubby had some times before boarding, we walk around and took some photo .

As hubby was about to board the plane, I hug him and we kiss passionately almost for a few minutes.

Thereafter, we part and hubby proceed to the boarding gates and vanished inside…

FIL look at me saying
“ Come let's go, it's our time to be together..”
I frowned at him saying :
Now!!!

FIL : Yes, now, remember he asked me to take care of you..
Me : Oh really!!!!
FIL : Come
As he hold my waist and walk I reciprocate by holding his waist as we walk to the carpark.
Me : Where to????
FIL : Home, we gonna enjoy each others..
Me : No not now, I want to go pub..
FIL : NO, not today, we go home ….Let's talk when we back home.

As he drive, I place my hand on his thigh..
Teasing him….
He look, using his left hand to touch my thigh and touch further up ….

Me : Dad, concentrate on your driving…

When we reach our home, FIL holds my hand while we are in the lift .

Once we enter our house and closed the door behind, we hug each other kissing passionately as we undress each other, soon we were naked in the hall kissing as he push me down on the sofa, kissing me all over and licking my pussy as he spread my legs wide open,

I get hold of his hard penis and stroke it..
As I lay down on the sofa, he moved over pointing his hard penis to my mouth, asking me to suck him off.
After a few sucking and deep throat me ..

Me : Dad, go to bed room

FIL carry me to my matrimonial bed, lay me there naked..

He waste no time, as he place his penis rubbing my pussy ,, he rub till I almost cum,
Me : Dad, fuck me..now.

With one swift movement, his penis enter deep into my pussy, hitting my cervix ..could feel his penis hit my g spot…

Me : Dad, faster, I going to cum..

FIL : OK, now, I'm cumming too

He fuck me missionary position, and he shoot inside of me ..and stay there as my legs wrapped around him..hugging each other as we continue to kiss like there's no tomorrow..

We then lay down exhausted, and soon we fall asleep,

Omg, I was sleeping with FIL, naked on his son matrimonial bed..

I was holding his placid penis as we fall asleep..

The beginning of my sex life with FIL or rather as he wanted me to be his wife…

I dunno why, I woke up early in the morning, I look at the clock. It's 5am..
Turn to look at FIL, his penis was hard and up ..
I climb over, holding his penis to rub my pussy, soon I was riding him as I lower myself to his hard and curved up penis .
I rode him for about ten minutes, and woke him up, smiling at me hugging me as I lower myself to kiss him…

What am I doing, fucking my FIL at 5am in the morning….

I don't care as I rode him frantically…moaning loud as he lift up to thrust me, reciprocating my movement, I collapsed onto him as he shoot his sperm into my pussy..kissing him as he hug me..

As I lift up to my on my back..I could feel his sperm dripping out .

Me : Dad..
FIL : Yes darling..
Me : Do you want me as long as we are together..do you want me to be your wife since you son is away for one year…
FIL : Of cos I want you, this is the opportunity, don't waste it .I know you want me too..
Me : Yes dad, your penis is too good for me, I couldn't get enough of it, I want to have you as my husband..,and you have to look after me ..
FIL : Sure, darling , from now on, you're my wife…
Me : ok dad.. or rather dear, I'm yours from now on .we can sleep naked every day without worrying..
FIL : WOW, that's better than hitting TOTO.
Me : Idiot..or rather dear .What if I'm pregnant, the baby could be yours..
FIL : What's the difference does it make we all is O + blood, your baby is mine not my son..same surname, no difference..
Me : hmmmm, love you dad
FIL : from now onwards, don't call me Dad..call me my name, David.
Me : yes darling David .

Just let go and moves on.
No point dragging it over and over.