View Single Post
Old 19-03-2024, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 724 / Power: 17
magix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to behold
Re: My Austria sex experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterMelonTree View Post
shes 53? how old are you bro? for context
For context, I'm 41, no longer young liao.

When I came back from Austria and shared with an old army buddy, he had a good laugh at me (we used to go for fucking sessions together when we went for overseas reservist exercises) because of the age diff.

But as I said, the handjob was unplanned, I wasn't thinking properly and to be honest, I got caught up in the moment when my cock was in her hands, lol.

This came to mind as I'm typing here, it's one of the stories that Jess told me. I take it with a pinch of salt because the woman talks big. She said that a few weeks before the Austria trip, her employer held a teambuilding event and she was put together in a team with two guys working temporarily after NS while they were waiting to start university. She was supposed to give them a lift to a nearby MRT station but ended up bringing them home for a drink. The way that Jess told the story, the two guys supposedly were all over her as soon as they were in her place. Like I said, I take it with a pinch of salt...