View Single Post
Old 17-03-2024, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 864 / Power: 7
Pj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by quietkid View Post
Hello bros! This is my first FR and hope it can help you with booking your next bonk!

Had a disappointing start to the saturday when PB88 okt had to cancel booking due to Jewel having code red (mainly due to me booking 4 days in advance.). Decided to spend the same amount elsewhere and booked Mint from CF

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=978049

The session started off a little awkward as it was my first time visiting her. But could see she has a lot of regulars from the PILE of food on her tabletop which she said is from her customers. After seeing that, I knew it was going to be a good session.

Session started after she showered ( I like to shower alone ).

Looks: 9/10 She looks the same as pictures. An in between of mature and young I can't describe.

Body: 10/10 Shes petite but has a fit body. Instantly hard when i saw her in the night gown when she let me in.

Boobs: 10/10 100% natural. From pictures i thought that she would have A cups. But they were actually a handful. She allows you to do literally anything with them. Ownself can go explore here.

BBBJ: 20/10 Deep action. Can Face fuck. Will take the lead or allow you to lead which is a real turn on for me.

French: Yes. DFK till you can feel your own lips cracking.

FJ: Accommodated every position. Could see in front of the bed has a sofa that looks like another bro used it for some cowgirl action. Wanted to do it too but got too lost in the sauce. LOL!

GFE: 10/10 will hug and try to talk to you in between sessions. Her English is really good and feels like she does not have any Thai accent. Actually has a tinge of ang morh accent tbh.

RTF: Definitely. Not much question about this. Only question is can my wallet tahan or not.

Have a good Sunday bonking everyone! Humbly ask to up my points if you enjoyed reading!
Bro, you missed my Intel on Fri. Had mentioned Jewel on Code Red. You booked 4 days in advance? That's quite unusual unless die die must try type Anyways, happy bonking