Thread: Kovan massage
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2024, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 17
sevomadus is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersevomadus is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersevomadus is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersevomadus is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Kovan massage

Not sure if anyone has been to USSC recently but there's been quite an influx of milfs it seems.

Anyway my usual USSC milf Lisa was not available so I decided to take a chance on a new face. Thought to try her because she's one of the younger
ones in USSC, and she is actually quite pretty with a nice slender and tall figure and reasonable B cup boobs.

Sadly that's all she is - quite a good looker but service CMI. Paid $160 for full service but everything was quite mechanical. CBJ, no frenching and cannot even lick her tits. After playing with her tits for a while she also subtly moved my hands away.

Even though she's quite responsive verbally during FJ, can tell that she's just going through the motions. After some 20 mins of hard fucking I think she gave up and suggested to HJ instead. Came really a lot, but will never RTF at this place.

I didn't get her name, but the joint is on level 4 of USSC with a white signboard with black text.