View Single Post
Old 03-03-2024, 06:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Got it. I think we need to give Gakpo some rest. Looking jaded. Now let's see if Man City or Arsenal drop points this weekend
Yes, Yes, Yes & Yes

Get In!!

Roy of The Rovers stuff again last night!

Endo coming on allowed Mac Allister to move up and eventually do what he is best at doing, a cool world cup winner! Endo & Mac partnership is really vital for us now.

Nunez, what can I say. He made it even better scoring right after Forest fans were comparing him to Andy Carroll, that shut them up good, lol!

Kelleher was very good yet again! Think the Brazilian duo - Taffarel's GK training together with mixing with Alisson has worked wonders for him.

Gomez, got to give him a mention for his amazing versatility as he played three positions last night.

As for Cody, unfortunately think he has lost confidence and is making poor decisions. Klopp probably should have brought on Danns earlier.

Oh yeah, Alan Shearer, Jermaine Jenas, the fat Greek owner of Forest, Mark Clattenburg & PGMOL can kiss my ass

Referee Paul Tierney made numerous wrong decisions for BOTH teams last night. As for the one they were moaning, groaning, whining and bitching about, the exact same thing happened to Liverpool earlier in the match. It all evens out in the end.

Moreover it is noteworthy that lots of people, both players and pundits like Steve McManaman and Tim Sherwood initially had no idea why the Forest bench and Chairman were so worked up at the end.

Anyways all that matters now at this stage of the game is them precious golden three points!

11 more 'EPL Cup Finals' to go!