Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 27-02-2024, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 8
lookie85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylookie85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Julie SNS

Look: long blond hair young and was sultry and good looking definitely look much better than in pic

Boobs: D-cups. Very very nicely done with a natural look to it, soft to the touch and huge enticing areolas. Was mesmerized as I watched them bounce during cowgirl.

French: sensual to tongue fight all the way from start to end but I think this is also depends on me cz I set the pace

Cathbath: She began exploring my body. Her fingers trailed down my neck and across my collarbone to my shoulder and then down my arm to my elbow. Her touch was electrifying. she began to kiss ever lower on my body. Every touch of her lips felt like a butterfly dancing on my flesh, every nerve in my skin was tingling.

BBBJ: then she went down on me, soft, slurpy and sensous, she looked up innocently from time to time to check on me, then naughty deep throats whenever our eyes met.

FJ. She can take fast and hard pounding and will make the standard "ooi ooi" sound when ramming her. During missionary she also auto spread and lift up her legs for deeper penetration. Good moaning and sexy expression.

GFE: No rushing, willing to please and service oriented. Feel like fucking my GF.

Thanks SNS