View Single Post
Old 03-10-2007, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 21
woofer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwoofer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwoofer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwoofer is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Demure Jia Jia “Liang Cha” to COOL your FIRE (pictures says a thousand words)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sword View Post
Great find bro woofer......hope there are slots left for me when I rtf....hehee
Am sure the gals will make way and priortise you in

Hmmm how come so quiet ? Am sure quite a number of you fellows had upz Jia Jia, please show your appreciation for her.

After getting something from a friend that live nearby, I decided to take a side trip down to GL to see if Jia Jia is around or not and accompany her for supper or such. Instead I found her friend Xiao Juan standing there. Stopped for a quick chat and found out that Jia Jia had left her to her own devices. So I asked her to hop on and off we go to my usual secret rendevous location for some skin on skin fun.

Got into the room, did a quick naughty wash up. The chit chatting was short cuz, we’ve already known each other so the time into action was a quick get go. With her giving me some BM, slurping here and here. Being the man that I am, I decided to take control of the situation. Turn her over and started to give her a cat bath right from head to toe, sorta. Soon I settled on her sweet spot to give her long “tongue lashing”. Which was rewarded with ohhs, ahhs, jerking and writhing of her hips to the symphony of my lashing. Brought her to numerous heights and could taste some of her nectar flowing out wetting the sensation further more and spurring me onto fiercer tongue lashes. After her high, allowed her to recover and now she knows why, Jia Jia is keeping me

After allowing herself to recover, she renewed her interupted attack on me. Which ended with her precious lips on my crown jewel. Giving it the undivided attention, with a variation of action on it, causing to become harder by the slurp. All this while I was gently rubbing her sweet spot. Not wanting to surrender so quickly, she armour me up and rode on this wild bronco ! All I did was to allow her to grind herself on me which she impaled the full length. I was doing my darndest not to come by thinking of distracting tots and yet allowing my rod to stay hard, which it does. The grinding went on for quite a while, soon before she achieves another O. After which, seeing how tired she was, I switched her over to pound her. Pound her I did, long, short, shallow and deep; which brought her to new highs again and I came @ that moment too. But was kinda spoil by a cramp stomach . . . arrgghhh. Have not had such and intense sexxion for a long time.

She helped me clean up and we both lie there spent and recovering from that invigorating sexxion.

Name – Xiao Juan
Looks – 7.5 (short highlighted hair quite rare among PRCs), if walks on the street you’ll not realise that she’s PRC
Body – 7 nice shape (nice fair and smooth, some bruises cuz her body easily bruised)
Boobies – 30B (with nice small nipz) shorter than Jia Jia bout 1.55m and not quite petite
BBBJ – 7.5 (with various actions)
FJ – 9 (tight and also of cuz made her high with me slurping)
Attitude – 9
RTF – sure, once in a while
Damage – 60 for 1 shot + tips, ex room, more shots upon your negotiations.

Disclaimer – each experience varies from one to another. It all depends on the chemistry that you both create. It pays to make them feel comfortable and both of you will enjoy.

In terms of comparison, each girl is different in her own right and skills set are pretty evenly matched. To say who is better, it would depends on personal preference. Physical difference would be :-

Jia Jia
Hair – Long, black n Str8
Boby – tall n luscious
Boobs – 34C

Xiao Juan
Hair – short and highlighted (as mentioned above)
Body – shorter (note quite petite) and chilli padi
Boobs – 30 B (estimated)

As for Tarma with the gals, it again depends on personal preference. For me I prefer to have it 1 on 1, that way both of you will have undivided attention with each other.

Usual conditions applies.