Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 25-02-2024, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 8
domewine is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdomewine is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

FR for Diana from SNS

Looks: 8/10 young lady with a mistress type of look, will not get bore looking at it. long hair and look much better than in pic

Body: 9/10 petite with nice tight figure, she really take good care of her shape. Fair smooth skin. Looks good and yummy when she naked especially who the hot bouncy ass.

Boobs: 9/10 small and perky, but was nice and fit her size. One hand nice grab. Nice nipple and sensitive for sucking.

Frenching: 10/10 very teasing and no need to initiate. Automatic DFK, it was passionate all the way. Hot sexy lip with no bad beath.

BBBJ:10/10 good suction, slow and fast,can go in deep deep many variety and good speed momentum. Lot of slurping and twirling effect. Good suction and polish my cock happily.

Painting: 9/10 shaved, tasty nice pussy and wet easily by just rubbing softly on the clit. Gave a nice painting and she moans quite loud while grabbing ob my head and on the bed sheet.

FJ: 9/10 cap on and auto climb up and start riding me. She love to pound on my cock fast and hard, moaning and screaming when she does it abit hardcore. Change to doggy and she told me fuck her hard hard. Hear also steam ah. Bang her hardcore until i myself buey tahan already. Busted my nuts.

GFE: 10/10 She attends to your needs very well. Treats you like her boyfriend. Non rushing and make me feel being love by her.

Service is top-notch and good solid bonking, she is definitely worth the time and damage.