View Single Post
Old 20-02-2024, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ML Do Not Earn From Massage?

Somewhat true. To employ a foreign worker, the boss needs to top up the cpf account of many 'ghost' Singaporeans. This is to give the appearance that the MP has employed enough Singaporeans to qualify for 1 foreign worker (WP). The last number a MP owner told is around $4000 per month.

So the ML needs to earn more than $4000 per month before she gets a cut of the massage hourly fees. All income from extra services is hers entirely.

So $4000 ÷ $68/hour is about 59 hourly customers. If she has 4 customers per day, it takes 15 days to meet her $4000 quota. If she has 2 customers per day, she is not cut out for this industry