Thread: Rude OKTs
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2024, 07:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 358 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 3
iTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to all
Re: Rude OKTs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samdude View Post
Yes you need to grow thicker skin and they won't bother you anymore.

Walk in with confidence, stand right in front of the fish tank, have a good look and if nothing catches your fancy thank them (or not) and walk out. No skin off anybody's back.

There is a certain etiquette to window shopping that not many new/fresh/noob mongers realise that's a bit counter-intuitive. I realise you might be shy/first time/paiseh/nervous/not sure what to do but lots of you wanting to see the girls will stand at the doorway and poke your head in, thinking you wanna be subtle or thinking that you are helping. Please don't be that guy.

OKTs hate when you stand at the doorway and do this. Go in(unless it's super crowded inside). Often times you hear/see them asking/gesturing you to go in to see and that's because they don't want you blocking the fucking doorway for the person behind you who might be a paying customer (sometimes that's me and I fucking hate this too). This is Singapore, nobody is gonna close the door on you and blackmail you for all you've got. Though I do have a story about OKT locking a customer in before, I witnessed it firsthand, that's a story for another time.

1)Yes, you should be able to see what you're buying. You don't have to buy if you don't like what you see. This is true.

2)The key word in customer service is customer. If you haven't bought, are you a customer? If you're a regular returning customer I'll bet their attitude towards you quickly changes. They are a business, and they need to look out for their interests and the interests of their paying customers. "Tourists" bring no value to their business.

3)We do this for fun but they do this for a living and have done this probably for a long time. They can probably size you up the moment you step in. As the saying goes, "If something looks like shit and smells like shit you don't have to taste it to know that it's shit." It goes both ways. Don't like it? Move on. Vote with your dollar, go elsewhere. No need to cry and moan about it on the internet.

Considering in some countries OKTs are out to scam, rob, lock you in for blackmail, show you pretty pictures but bring you their grandmother, I'll take rude any day.
If local OKT do that shits, wait later kena charged under our local law for wrongful confinement/restraint

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."

🐝不回浪费时间向“苍蝇”解释🍯 比💩 好👀